Prone to Wander

A catholic Christian's repository of hints, allegations, and things probably better left unsaid.

Friday, September 15, 2006

At Random...

1. Please go read my dear friend Doug's latest post.

It's called "Calvin and Associates", and it is heartbreaking. Doug lives an incredible ministry to men on the streets of Chicago, and I envy his opportunity, though I hardly envy the pain such a life can bring unexpectedly. I love you, Doug...

2. The Diocese of Quincy meets in Special Synod tomorrow.

I expect we'll seek "alternative primatial oversight", whatever that means. It's so frustrating that there seem to be so few chances for reconciliation now. I'd really like to be part of this diocese as long as we're here, but I still am having a hard time feeling out how we'll be received if our opinion on the whole matter becomes clear. Please pray for the Church, no matter if you're Episcopalian or not, and especially whether or not you see eye-to-eye with me.

3. Heinz, the Baron Kraus-Von Espy is the greatest name for a movie character ever. Too bad it's not a particularly good movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home